Beit Yahuwah: Journal of the Charismatic Church

This Journal aims to increase the prostration to and service of Yahuwah, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in all the earth, to bring glory to the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Through the encouragement here contained the Church may rise up to her calling to govern and judge the world in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Promise I was Given

The Promise I was given.
Get out from your country from your kindred, from your fathers house, to the land that I will show you. I will make of you a great nation and I will bless you and make your name great and you shall be a blessing, I will bless them that bless you and curse him that curses you, and I you will all the nations of the earth bless themselves.
Now Yahwah had said to Abram.
From your country, your kindred and your fathers house.
"And it came about when God caused me to wander from my father’s house….everywhere we go say of me "He is my brother""
I was born and brought up in Great Britain. I was born in London, England, on February the 8th 1965. On October the 15th 1995, I was on my knees in the back of a church in Blackpool, England. I was worshipping Yahwah and was in ectasy. Then I wondered to myself: Why am I so satisfied? The answer came from the Holy Spirit "Because I am about to speak to you". Then the minister got up and prayed a prayer and read the call of Abram recorded hear. I wondered to myself "Why would God say this to me.
On November 29th 1995, I was seated in Manchester, in a Pentecostal Bible college, with a preacher called Geroge, teaching us on Henry 8th and Thomas Cranmer and the start of the Church if England. He made some comments to which I responded. He then read Genesis 12:1-3 as recorded above. He then preached on that instead of teaching on his topic the Church of England.
On February 1st 1996, I was in a service in the Bible School of Swansea Wales. I had been officially accepted into that school, that day. I was sent there from Manchester when the Spirit told me to "Move to Swansea I will do the rest" on Tuesday 23rd Jan 1996. My testimony was that I was called to Muslims and I had received Gen 12:1-3 as recorded above. The missionary speaker was Martin from a group called frontiers. A group specifically called to ministry to Muslims. He preached on Genesis 12:1-3 and Gen 11which is the list of the 70 nations whose seed now fill the earth. So he spoke on the passage the Holy Spirit had given me twice. He then had a word of knowledge saying Yahwah wanted to speak to one young man in particular who was sat on the left. I went to him afterwards and said "I know you spoke on my badge (Gen 12:1-3) and you are called to Muslims, and you had a word of knowledge" All of this thoroughly impressed me. But I said " The Lord keeps speaking to me about the Macedonian call of Paul". He said "Maybe he is giving you a Macedonian call" I said "What do you mean?" He said that when he became a missionary the lord had said to him "I’m giving you a Macedonian call" His friend had then called him on the phone and said "Martin I don’t know what this means but the Lord says "Macedonian call"
I was amazed and ran to my bag where I had a book called "The challenge of the Macedonian call", I had been carrying it around for a couple of days. The Lord had been speaking so clearly about it. I then saw a copy of the mission’s pamphlet. The title was "The Challenge". So I was amazed with five "Godincidences" coming together in one session.
So I had left England my country of birth on January 23rd 1996 a Tuesday. After the Bible college I went to various Christian camps one called Hillsborough, in Northern Ireland near Belfast(A bomb exploded the day I arrived after a two year cease fire(no connection).
Then I went to Eagle camp at Lackham, near Calne in Wiltshire. Yahwah had spoken to me about this camp firstly on february 17th 1996. He gave me four words, "Camper Lackem Anha Yshem" I asked Mr Richard Mayton where Lackam Camp was. He told me it was in Calne in Wilstshire. I went there with the expectation to meet a camper called "Anha Yshem". Yahwah gave me a dream where I saw the face of an Asian girl with long black hair and some greek writing on a tombstone. I was also given a flash of a greek word "Iota".
So I went to the Camp expecting to meet this Asian girl with long black hair, whose name was Anha Yshem. Well I went to the camp. There was only one Asian girl on the campsite, with long black hair. Her name was Christina and she had a call to Muslims. How did we meet? I was in a service with a preacher called Jonathan. He prayed for me "Lord may he see what he came here to see". Well she was standing in front of me in the tent. He prayed for her and she fell into my arms. I laid her to the ground. A man told me to pray for her, so I did. Afterwards I spoke with her and she told me her name was Christina. And she was called to Muslims. She had been ministering out in Marseille, france among the North Africans. I spent lunch with her and her Korean mother. I then went to my room to ponder how this fitted with whom I was supposed to meet.
Well I pondered and on the surface the name Anha Yshem and Christina have no connection. However when I looked a little bit further the riddle was explained. The bible was written in two languages. Hebrew and Greek. Hebrew is written from right to left and Greek from left to right. So if we read the letters Anha Yshem in the hebrew way we get Mesyah na. Which is in English transliteration Messiah na. We put this next to Christina and the only difference is the I, which in Greek would be IOTA, the word I was given also before I arrived. So the name I was given and the name the girl bore could be seen as the same name. Then my question was, "Why did I meet her?" I went through many wonderings, errors and corrections from Yahwah on this point. The summary was I had to give her Isaiah 62 and where it says "You shall be called by a new name that the mouth of Yahwah would bestow. The new name the Spirit told me to give here was Hannah. This was also a name I was given before I arrived at the camp. Hannah in the Old testament was a women of prayer. In the New Testament Anna which is the same name in Greek, was also an intercessor. Christina said she was an intercessor and received the name as did her parents.
So the army of Yahwah which he will use to bring in the Muslim harvest was encouraged. And we need them brought in because the spirit of Islam is wreaking havoc among the nations all over the world. Fulfilling that word spoken over Ishmael. "His hand will be against everyone".
After the truly amazing events of that camp I moved on to Stoneleigh camp and helped in a bookshop. I then went to a WEC camp, where I met a person from Dundee, Scotland. I left the camp and returned to London and was given the scripture to remain in Jerusalem until endowed with power and the promise of the Father was given. Through dreams I then moved to Dundee, Scotland, in October.
I had a dream during the last camp of being in a Church and it being somehow linked with the Dundonian I met on the camp. Well in Dundee, the Pastor of the full gospel Church arranged for me to stay in the room with the Assembly of God, minister. It was also exactly the same street that the friend I met in the Camp lived on. I later moved into the AOG Church as in the Dream.
I stayed in Dundee from November to the next September 3rd when I left to Denmark. So I left the British finally. I had already left my father’s house and kindred, now you could say I had left the country.
I stayed in Denmark for a year and a bit. I travelled to India overland visiting believer in Pakistan where I preached in four Christian colonies. I also visited the tombs of Daniel, Esther and Mordechai in Iran. I visited the sight of the Church of Antioch where the believers were first called Christians. I learned many things in this trip.
Around October I got a sense through dreams that I would be leaving the organisation I was attached to in Denmark. Yahwah had blessed me with fellowship with a wonderful Church called Amager Christian Centre a mixed congregation with Phillipino’s Danes and others. A very gracious leader called Joseph and the Spirit gave me grace in his eyes. I considered working with him on an English speaking magazine. However Yahwah changed the plan.

To the land that I will show you
"I am Yahwah who brought you out of Ur of Chaldeans to give you this land to inherit"
Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and your descendants forever"
It happened on this wise. I went to visit my friend, Kerstin, in Sweden, over my Christmas holidays. We met for the first time in perhaps 8 years. I was planning to leave from here to go to London for Christmas. However my flight reference was "MY 6666" I decided I wasn’t going to get that flight. I perceived in my Spirit that Yahwah was speaking to me through the number.
That night, December 20th 1998, a new moon, I had an amazing dream. I went flying high high high into the sky. It was night time and I went really high. I came to a place and a voice said to me "You will go somewhere for 7 days, then you will return, then you will go back for 7 years. Go and help the Charismatic Church". Now we all know the words of the Macedonian call of the Apostle Paul. He saw a man in a vision saying "Come over and help us". Well this was not exactly the same but the phrase help is in both visions. And Paul was going to a place where there was no church. Clearly I was being sent to a place where there was a Church. Well as is my custom, I prayed to Yahwah to give me a scripture to go with the dream. "So David gave orders to gather the foreigners who were in the land of Israel, and he set stone cutters to hew out stones to build the house of God"…And David said "My Son Solomon is young and inexperienced , and the house to be built for Yahwah shall be exceedingly magnificent, famous and glorious, throughout all lands. Therefore now I will make preparation for it"
After this I said to myself "May be I am going to Israel for Christmas". The next day, the Monday I pray that Yahwah would lead me to the right flight, which to me was the cheapest! Well I found a flight and flew, on December 22nd 1998. I arrived in Israel the day after Hanukah was complted, which is the feast of the Dedication of the second temple. So I went for one week to Israel. As I understood I was spying out the land. I arrived to Ovda, an airport in the wilderness in the south 1 hour from Eilat. I arrived at night time so it was like in the dream. I met an African guy in the street who gave me a room , for nothing for the whole week. I headed north to Jerusalem after a couple of days in Eilat. In Jerusalem. I spent Christmas at Mount Zion fellowship and went to the real Mount Zion and prophesied, with a friend. I then returned to Sweden, from there I went to Denmark and said good bye. And from there to England. Where I was moved on the principle, that which is functionless must become functional, so I gave away a lot of my books. Then on, January 17th, I flew into Ovda again. The next day I moved to Jerusalem.
Here I was in a land that Yahwah had shown me. The rest of this paper is about what some of the scripture says about the promises Yahwah has given me.
I will make of you a great nation
What is a great nation?
"Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do, since Abraham will surely become a great and populous nation, and in him all the nations of the earth will be blessed?
For I have chosen him in order that he may command his children and his after him to keep the way of Yahwah by doing righteousness and justice; in order that Yahwah may bring on Abraham what he has spoken about him"
Abraham was an intercessor who believed in justice and righteousness
"And Abraham came near and said "Wilt thou indeed sweep away the righteous and the wicked?
Suppose there are fifty righteous with in the city; wilt thou indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of fifty who are in it?
Far be it from thee to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and wicked are treated alike. Far be it from thee. Shall not the judge of all the earth do justice (Mishpat)?
So Yahwah said if I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare the whole place on their account"
Abraham inteceded through 45,40, 30, 20 and down to 10.
Abraham pleased Yahwah because he interceded on behalf of the city and the grounds of his intercession was the justice of Yahwah and the righteous people of the city.
Now the Church is made up of righteous people. We in Messiah have become the righteousness of God, are we not then the ground of inercession to save so much destruction about to come upon this nation and the nations?
Lot showed respect to the men or angels by bowing down to them, as did Abraham when he saw all three of them. This respect to Yahwah and his messengers must be the first level of righteousness.
Lot also showed himself righteous by hospitality to the strangers, As did Abraham. He insisted these strangers have a place to sleep and something to eat. In the same way they who received the disciples of Messiah received the blessing of the Kingdom of God by showing hospitality to the disciples who were also angels or messengers. How are we treating strangers in Jerusalem, in our nations?
The righteous show bow to Yahwah and his messengers and show hospitality to strangers and they insist on it.
The wicked abuse strangers for the men of Sodom came to have relations with the Angels and Lot said do no do wickedly.
Lot showed righteousness by trying to protect his guests. These guests had come under the shadow of his roof, his covering.
Through Lot, his whole family was saved. They were given opportunity to escape from the destruction of the town. The righteous saves all in his house hold. He listens to the voice of God’s messengers and takes heed of the warning. As did the early church of Yeshua’s warning of the destruction of Jerusalem. They moved to the countryside of Gilead and Bashan, during the Roman war in 66 to 70 AD.
Why were the angels going to destroy Sodom?
"Because the outcry has become so great before Yahwah that Yahwah has sent to destroy it"
What is the prestn outcry against Jerusalem? What is the present outcry against this land?
Who are the present Abrahmic intercessors?
The message of the angels went through righteous lot, who was an alien in Sodom, to his family. Some listened some did not. Thos how listend were saved , those who laughed, and did not heed , were caught up in the destruction. The righteous tells his family the message of Yahwah.
The righteous had the compassion of Yahwah upon him so even if he hesitates Yahwah will help him."
In judgement is not the message
"Escape for your life ! Do not look behind you , do not stay anywhere in the valley, escape to the mountains, lest you be swept away"?
As it was in the days of Lot so shall it be at the coming of the Son of man.
When I had visited Swansea Bible college and returned to Blackpool, I realised I was being sent to Swansea. I asked Yahwah When? The next morning I was given a dream. After I asked him when, I felt the Spirit of Yahwah come upon me to prepare me for the message. The next morning I dreamt that I was in a Christian meeting. Suddenly men with Nazi flags walk into the room and blocked all exits. The flags were red white and blue. I shouted "oh no"! I ran up to the Nazi’s and shouted "In the name of Jesus I bind you" Then something like a drop of watered put me outside the building and a voice said flee for your life. Then the Spirit continued to speak saying go and do not come back. At that time I was living in living stone road Blackpool. I left that house and town that day. Our deliverance is in following the voice of the Holy Spirit.
The righteous had his prayer requests answered. Lot asked for the small town to escape to and his request was granted. He saved the lives of the people of that town as a result. The righteous then brings the blessing of life with him.
Abraham got rich by God giving him favour with men they blessed with gifts. Yahwah spoke to Abimelch in a dream about Abraham and taught him that Abraham was a prophet and could pray for him. Abimelech gave him sheep , oxen and male and famale servants, land and a 1000 shekels.
What did Abraham teach his children in accordance with the word above?
(1) He taught them to call on the name of Yahwah the Everlasting God.
(2) He taught his Son to offer burnt offerings
He taught his sons to prostrate (shacah), bow down
He taught his Son that God will provide.
He taught his son how to build an altar.
To

And I will bless you
"And Melchizedek, King of Salem brought out bread and wine; now he was priest of God most High and he blessed him and said
"Blessed be Abram of God Most High
Possessor of heaven and earth and blessed be God Most High
Who has delivered your enemies into your hand"
And he gave him a tenth of all"
"And I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth so that if any one can number the dust of the earth then your descendants can also be numbered " Gen13
Do not fear Abram, I am a shield to you
Your reward shall be very great" Gen 15
Now look toward the heavens and count the stars, if you are able to count them…so shall your descendants be"
Then he believed in Yahwah and he reckoned it to him as righteousness" Gen15
I am El Shaddai , walk before me and be complete
And I will establish my covenant between me and you and I will multiply you exceedingly.
And Abraham fell on his face, and god talked to him saying
As for me, Behold my covenant is with you,
And you shall be the father of a multitude og gotim.
No longer shall you be called Abram,
But your name shall be Abraham;
For I will make you the father of a multitude of goim"
And I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make nations of you
And kings shall come forth from you.
And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your seed
After you through their generations for an everlasting covenant,
To be God to you and your descendants after you.
And I will give to you and your descendants after you
The land of your sojournings
All the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession
And I will be their God"
As for Sarai your wife
"I will bless her and indeed give you a son by her.
Then I will bless her and she shall be
A mother of goim.
Kings of people shall come from her.
…Sarah your wife will bear you a son and you shall call his name Isaac
and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant
for his seed after him.
"And as for Ishmael I have heard you, behold I will bless him
and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly
he shall become the father of twelve princes
and I will make him a great nation
But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah
Will bear to you…
And make your name great
And you shall be a blessing
I will bless them that bless you
And curse him that curses you
And in you will all the nations of the earth bless themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home