Beit Yahuwah: Journal of the Charismatic Church

This Journal aims to increase the prostration to and service of Yahuwah, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in all the earth, to bring glory to the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Through the encouragement here contained the Church may rise up to her calling to govern and judge the world in Christ Jesus.

Friday, August 19, 2005

The Night my Affliction Began

The Night upon Which my Affliction Begun

Rescue my baby O Lord.
Grant thy grace that all things may be well.
You are my God O Yahuwah,
And I worship you.
Please have mercy on our souls.
Do not let them go to perdition.
Have mercy O Lord.
You are the God in whom we trust.
Do not forsake us in our time of need.
My God I turn to you.
In time of need.
Help us at this time.
Rescue us Oh Yahuwah our redeemer.
We cry out to you oh Yahuwah.
Let us not be disappointed.
You are the only hope we have.
Help us Oh Yahuwah and rescue us.
We need thy voice to rescue us.
We need thy word.
For thy word is truth and light and peace.
Oh sanctify us Oh Yahuwah
Sanctify us by thy grace,
That we my run the race.
The race of eternity.
Our legs are given to us by you
And you help us to run.
We run into your arms.
Redeem us oh Yahuwah
From all our fear.
You are our God,
And our help in time of need.
Cry out to Yahuwah
He will not disappoint you.
He is your God.
He will redeem you.


Sanctify a fast from unrighteousness and lies,
That Yahuwah may be glorified in your lives.
I am working says Yahuwah
I am working for the sake of my name.
I am moving.
Empty thy heart
For the grace of Yahuwah to fill it.
Empty thy mind,
That the life of Yahuwah might flow through it.
Set Yahuwah apart as Lord in your heart.
He is your God.
Within him you are shod.
So trust in him.
Lean upon him.
Don’t forsake him and he will not forsake you.
He is your God and you are his people
Trust in him with all your heart.
Yahuwah redeems you
From the snare of the devil
Yahuwah rescues you in all things.
I am I am I am the Lord Most High
With me you may fly
Above the clouds to heaven above
Strengthened by my own sweet love.
Redeemed by the blood of the lamb
This sweet song you will sing from your heart.
Trust Yahuwah!
Trust him in all!
Trust above, before you ever fall.
He is your light.
He is your height.
He is your right.
With him take your flight.
Love Yahuwah, and do not let him go.
His light is your life.
With him you will know.
Yes grow in him.
That you may show forth
The wonders of his glory and grace.
Yahuwah is God’s face
That you may disgrace not, in the race
The one you’ve embraced!
Yahuwah is love.
Yahuwah is above.
Yahuwah is the dove of heavenly love.
Yahuwah is the light.
Yahuwah is the right.
Yahuwah is the might of heaven above.
Lift your eyes and do not deny.
His love, his blood, his blood,
His glove fitting grace.
Oh Seek my face
Run my race.
Which I set before you,
From heavens sweet grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home