Beit Yahuwah: Journal of the Charismatic Church

This Journal aims to increase the prostration to and service of Yahuwah, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in all the earth, to bring glory to the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Through the encouragement here contained the Church may rise up to her calling to govern and judge the world in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm Trying to Learn to Live the Faith

I’m trying to learn, to live the faith,
And to put all things to the provision of God
Last night was interesting and a lot of fun,
Fun with a message, to me and you
"There is no answer to whats blowing in the wind"
I remember what I told her and I hope, it will work
I said this is the essence,
"Trust me because I’m trusting God"
She’s opening me up to confession of light
Things I’d never say except to my wife.
Things that should have been spoken long ago,
Things dormant in me that people never know.
She pushes me to the border of my heart
That I speak the unspoken and before the unspeakable
And though usually this might pull me apart
I’m trusting in him
And he’s faithful to the hilt.
So when they come
The attacks of the tongue
Wherein if I was sourceless
They’d have done me bitter wrong
They washed over me, like rivers to the soul
They bounced off me,
Off the sheild of my faith.
For in all things, I say
Leave to provision from God, and as for today
Let his peace fill you up.
Speak evil of no one
And think just the same
And seek God and his Kingdom
And to glorify his name
Walk in the God will
Of a brand new heart
Pray for protection from desires so evil
Build you up a treasure of heavenly treasures
Learn the new discipline of heavens new leaven
And it is a great feeling for sure
To walk with a smile
To sing in your heart
Psalms to our love
It’s a great feeling for sure
To hope to desire to love
To walk on a pathway
That’s heavens highway in your heart.
Oh speak the unspeakable
And praise God above
See with God’s insight
The hope that we have
Double minds and double hearts and
Double tongues, thwart
My suggestion to you is
You cut them in half.
See with one eye or at least one out of two
Hear with open ears, and with the eyes of your heart
Grasp hold of hope.
Pray for God’s truth
For you to get hold of
Listen my friend , to every whispering breeze
Watch my friend every falling leaf
For wisdom in these is wisdom indeed
When you’re eating, unleavened
That bread of heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home