Beit Yahuwah: Journal of the Charismatic Church

This Journal aims to increase the prostration to and service of Yahuwah, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in all the earth, to bring glory to the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Through the encouragement here contained the Church may rise up to her calling to govern and judge the world in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Speak to one another in Psalms: Expressing our Love for Yahuwah

If you love me....


Confessions: Speaking to one another in Psalms
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I could say I’m angry
But I don’t think I am
I could say I’m bitter
And sorely distressed
I could say all is ill
And my life a total mess
I could say give it all up
Depression is the best.

But if I said I hated
I’d be telling you lies
If I said your wicked
The truth is cast aside
No let's say I don’t know
How of this bitter past I feel
Whether sick and greatly sad
Or whether strong and greatly glad

For life has been both bitter and sweet
Through time and through ignorance
Bad experience repeats
And change can sometimes
Bring me to my knees
Still maybe throughout
Experience is pleased.

I could sing of red-purple grey sunsets
Against a crystal river mirror
I could sing of holiday funsets
And community dinners

I could sing of walks
Late in the night
When dawn it’s sleepy head it starts raising
Where laughter was the wing of flight
Where trivialities became laughter's reason
And friendship was strong and in its season.

I could dirge of days when morning mourned
Or nights of bitterness and ugly shadow
I could dirge of treasons treacherous blows
And faithless sword cuts to heart and mind.

I could dirge of water desires
In arid desert
Or hunger left
As yet untethered
I could dirge of life midst painful death
And so much wretched faithlessness


But all the time I would recognize
Its not just me and how I’m inclined
But Messiah has suffered the greatest woe
And that to o’ercome
Humanities woesome fate

So although the reasons I may not know
And though the seasons’ undesireable show
Still I can look to heaven
And though the season undesireable show
Still I can look to heaven and hope.

That the Kingdoms true leaven
Will fill the dough
Transforming from bitter to sweet
From hell to heaven and crushed to complete

That where and when one act of love
There the sun shines
And Jesus sweet life

And though my words are trodden to dust
And though I distort
And ought not be trusted
With pearls so precious
As to be saved and not sold
Except to those worthy
Who know they need know

And though I be torn
By tongue swords of the blind
And though I know not how my heart is inclined
I will for my ever
With eyes to heaven
Endure and endeavor
Until the last of my tether
To learn the way
The way of Yeshua

God through Mashiach
Love in life

Prayer of strength
May then Yahuwah your strength be mine
That where there is hate
I will give love
Where there is deceit
I will endeavor to speak truth
And where there are swine
I will never throw pearls
And where pride and division
I'll feed unity from above

Silence in season and words in theme

Thought first, few words and many actions

Overall in all, I will live
According to the truth
And truth of a truth
Will set me free


In the name of Yeshua the Nazarene,
Messiah the Son of God.





Prayer of Tzedekah (righteousness)
Oh Yahuwah
Teach me, Tzedakah (righteousness) and Mishpat (justice),
your perfected way
Shower my will, warm my desire
Open the blinded eyes of my heart
Teach me to dwell in truth’s precious light

Arise Oh Yahuwah and let your enemies be scattered

Psalm
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in thy sight oh Yahuwah

Oh how incomprehensible your might my Lord Jesus
How fantastic your supreme way
That though a sinner, pride embraces

Though in ignorance he curses
Him whom he has never understood

Though he lies to self and all
The light will never to darkness fall

Yahuwah my words they yield to me not
In describing the riches you have poured on my soul

For I’ve closed my eyes
And hardened my heart
To the crystal pure truth
You would impart

Thank you, Yahuwah
For this present time
Where my will I too you
Am hopefully inclining

I know I am slow and selfish in much
That the truth behind the letter
I have hardly ever touched
But this time I feel that I am truly loved
By the action of Messiah here and in heaven

And my heart is gasping
For a breath of your life
And truly desiring the ease of your yolk
Yahuwah, you know every one of us
Inside and out
You know our desires our motives and pretense
You see us as it were
With a microscope a thousand times strong
Knowing our falsity
Knowing our wrong
Yet you have loved us
With the love of an everlasting song

We give thanks to you Yahuwah
For your mercy endures forever

Prayer of Sense
I think I can see Yahuwah
A dust particle of truth
That he who has been much loved
Will love much indeed

I think I am seeing Yahuwah
A period of truth
That to love righteously
Is the greatest thing
A man can ever do

I think I am hearing Yahuwah
Where before my ears were deaf
That to comfort is to be comforted
That to give is to receive

I think I am perceiving Yahuwah
With the perception of my spirit
That the life comes from the truth
And the truth from the love
And the Love is God
The Love is you.

To you Oh Yahuwah be glory in me
In the Church and in Messiah Yeshua
Throughout all ages world without end Amen
I hope to learn more of the life from the truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home